Getting Ready for Your Visit
We will do everything we can to make your visit both comfortable and pleasant. If you are a new patient you will need to fill in a patient registration form, before you come in to the office. You may download these forms from our web site. If you have a fax, we can also fax these forms to you. Taking time to fill this form prior to your appointment saves you precious waiting time.
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID.
- Insurance information and card.
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful. Obtain as much medical information as possible from your referring physician to make your visit meaningful. Reports such as previous operative reports, colonoscopy reports, biopsy/pathology reports and reports of imaging studies such as CT scan or MRI are especially important.
- A referral from your doctor, your medical history and reasons for referral to us. Please check with your insurance company if you need a referral.
- A list of your current medications including the dosages.
- Check book or a credit or debit card for your co-payments.
- Bring someone you trust who can also listen while the doctor discusses the treatment options with you.
- Bring a list of questions that you may want to ask the doctor. You will have ample time to ask the doctor all these questions after he has finished explaining everything to you.
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.