About Colon & Rectal Clinic
Thank you for choosing Colon and Rectal Clinic and our Hemorrhoid Clinic. We are led by Dr Kota Venkatesh, a board certified colorectal and general surgeon. We specialize in diseases of Colon, Rectum, and Anus. We believe that specialization leads to better outcomes. We are experts in minimally invasive surgery and provide newer technology such as robotic surgery. We have provided this web site to facilitate our relationship with you and help you to understand what we are and what we do. This site has exhaustive instructions and discussions that can answer a lot of your questions. We invite you to explore our site and contact us with any questions or concerns.
Request an Appointment- Click Below
News & Events
Dr. Venkatesh is FeaTured In VIM and Vigor Magazine
- March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- We are versatile when it comes to treating Hemorrhoids!
- New Lawrenceville address: 761 Walther Road, Suite 300
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- Colon and Rectal Clinic offers cutting edge Minimally Invasive and da Vinci Robotic surgery
Dr. Kota Venkatesh is fully trained and has been performing Robotic Colon & Rectal Surgery. He is the first colon and rectal surgeon to perform robotic surgery in Gwinnett county. He has been honored with numerous awards.
- Breakthrough Therapy for Fecal Incontinence